They had the lowest score on Monday’s “Dancing With the Stars” and Kate Gosselin and Tony Dolovani have beeen eliminated.
The “Jon and Kate Plus 8″ was stunned to find out that she was going home on last night’s program and had to compose herself before giving her reaction.
Kate explained, “I need a minute…okay. I am very honored to have been here…it was a good experience. I cannot wait to watch the rest of these people perform Monday…I’ve really grown to love everyone.”
Wrapping things up, Ms. Gosselin added, “Thank you for believing in me probably more than I believed in myself. I was scared to death most of time I had to be out [on the dance floor]. It’s so much more than I thought. It takes a lot.”
21 Apr 2010
« Newer Post
Older Post »


No response to “Kate Gosselin Gets The “DWTS” Axe”
Leave a Reply